Politique de remboursement
1. We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
3. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as for instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned:
- Custom products (such as special orders or personalized items)
- Personal care goods (such as masks products due to hygiene reasons).
- Any hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases
- Sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Expenses: Shipping costs and any tax, custom, fee, or other cost or expense, foreseeable or unforeseeable, shall be borne solely by the client. If you wish the product to be insured and/or delivered by any other way other than standard courier service, you must indicate so and pay any applicable additional charges. You must pay any taxes, customs, and fees incurred with respect to your order.
Shipping Costs: Shipping costs are non-refundable in any case. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.