- Directions: Adults only. For occasional and personal domestic use. Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry.
- WARNINGS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FLAMMABLE. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if irritation develops. If swallowed, call a poison control center or get medical help right away. Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
- Not recommended for use by women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not inhale. Store between 15 – 30 °C (59 – 86 °F)